1. The Multicon 2018 reserves the right to change the venue or date of its conference . In the event that the venue or date is changed Multicon 2018 will not be responsible for covering airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by the registrants.
2. The congress organisation Multicon 2018 reserves the right to change the content or speaker of its conference at any time without notification and will not be responsible for covering airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by the registrants.
3. There will be no refund in the case of the scientific programme and/or social events being partially or entirely delayed or cancelled because of events outside Multicon 2018’s reasonable control. The following not exhaustive list of events shall be taken to be outside Multicon 2018’s reasonable control (a) Acts of nature – natural disasters (e.g. earthquake, mountain slide), (b) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, invasion of India and/or county of performance (c) the act of any government or relevant authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent, epidemic or health alerts), (d) fire, explosion, flood, leakage of water, extreme freezing fog, high winds or any other weather conditions which, in the opinion of Multicon 2018 renders the provision of the Service at that time impractical, (e) power failure, (f) default or delay of or change in arrangements made by suppliers, third party providers or sub-contractors, (g) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (h) any cause or circumstances whatsoever beyond Multicon 2018’s reasonable control.
4. The Multicon 2018 does not take out insurance to cover participants (or accept responsibility) against accidents, injury or loss suffered while attending events or other risks.
5. The Multicon 2018 accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred of personal belongings deposited in the congress centre, or of any material submitted to the conference (e.g. abstracts). These are the responsibility of the individual participant.
6. The Multicon 2018 accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred of companies’ material (e.g. booth, products, etc.) shipped, exhibited and deposited in the congress centre. These are the responsibility of the individual company.
7. The copyright of all presentation material rests with the presenter, and Multicon 2018 may not be held responsible for any infringements as a result of plagiarism, libel, slander or any misuse of any material.
This disclaimer applies to the website of Multicon 2018 (the “Site”) including all web-pages produced by the Multicon 2018, in particular the event website www.Multicon.one.
The Multicon 2018 does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of this Site. Access to the Site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Moreover, the Multicon 2018 does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the security and confidentiality of any internet-transmission to or from the site. Therefore, the site or any of the fax and mailing addresses should not be used to send confidential information. Even though great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of any material and information appearing on this Site, the Multicon 2018 does not give any warranty or other assurance as to its content, accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, the Multicon 2018 disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, personal injury, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material or information appearing on the Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material or information.
This Site contains links to external sites. The Multicon 2018 is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information available via hypertext link from the Multicon 2018, is made available without responsibility on the part of the Multicon 2018 .
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Site complies with all relevant laws and regulations as well as ethical and medical standards. The Multicon 2018 will not take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. Appearance on this Site does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of a product or of the allegations made by the manufacturers.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright in all material published on this Site is owned by the Multicon 2018 . Prints or download extracts from this material are permitted for educational and research purposes or personal use only. None of this material may be used for any commercial use. No part of, or any material appearing on, the Site may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other web-site (incl. intranet) nor is it permitted to create any derivative works based on the works contained on this Site without written permission of the Multicon 2018.
The Multicon 2018 may collect personal data provided by users of the site (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc. during registration/ abstract submission) in compliance with the Act on Data Protection. Such collected data will only be used for Multicon 2018 Congress information and to improve the content of the site or to contact the respective persons in order to provide them with information they may be interested according to the estimation of the Multicon 2018 . All non-personal information sent to the site, such as suggestions, comments, ideas, are deemed to be non-confidential; The Multicon 2018 is free to use such non-personal information without any obligation whatsoever towards the provider of the information.
Note: Multicon 2018 is aware of service providers contacting attendees by phone, offering assistance with booking accommodation. Multicon 2018 has no relationship with these companies. Multicon 2018 cannot guarantee that any reservation made through any third party other than the Official Website will actually be made or if the hotel will honor these reservations. Signing any agreement with any company other than the official accommodation organizer can lead to very hefty change or cancellation fees (such as 25% of the entire booking cost). We strongly recommend you only use the MIMS Campus, which is run directly through the Organizing Secretariat. Multicon 2018 accepts no liability for the MIMS Campus canceling the promised accomodation as Multicon has no obligation with them.
This site is solely governed by Indian substantive law, regardless of where the person using the site resides or where this person made her posting, transaction or connection with the site. Any controversy with respect to the use of the site will be decided by the courts of MUMBAI India. However, the Multicon 2018 will be free to raise claims at other jurisdictions in India and other countries.
By participating on the site, you acknowledge that you are aware of the terms as aforesaid, that you understand these terms and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, you should not access or use the site or participate in the conference,exhibition,Sovenier & any related activity.
The Scientific program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the scientific program& sovenier or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation nor the meeting organisers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The meeting organisers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion
In spite of best care, the chances of failure exist in every effort hence the organizer of MULTICON 2018 does not take any responsiblity for any mishappening/ cancellation / losses / damages of any kind or any act because the organizer of MULTICON 2018 are directly dependent on third-party like MIMS Which is Controlled & conducted by jain society. Hence all the activities should be in accordance with the belief of Jain society which includes “ No Tammasic Bhojan, Pey Padarth and Vyavahar “
As per Now, MIMS are providing complimentary accommodation to the speakers in MIMS campus guest houses only and organizer of MULTICON 2018 does not promise any accommodation outside the campus however if delegates/ faculty / speakers are making arrangements on their own or any accommodation Outside the MIMS Campus they shall be Solely responsible for their own expenses.
The Next third party is the IBMS who are interested in establishing Global doctor Patient relationship to enhance the credibility and visibility of doctors, hospitals, Nursing home, Diagnostic Center laboratories & healthcare service providers. They are depending upon various local & national academies ,Societies ,associations and organization like Indian Medical Association, Association Of Surgeon Of India. Indian Dental Association and federation Gyne & Obstetrics & many more etc.to procure the resources of information
the Organizer of MULTICON does not take any responsibility for any error in selection Of Nomination / Felicitation of awardee / speakers / delegates /faculty and / or their Spouse, guest, student ,accompanying person or paramedical staff.
The Organizer Of MULTICON 2018 Shall not take any responsibility for natural calamities, manmade disasters, humanly error, Technical mishappening or Inappropriate Planning and Execution. No condition Orgainser Of Multicon 2018 shall be held responsible for legal and financial liabilities.
Finally, the objective of this conference is “ONE HUMAN ONE WORLD ONE HEALTH “ making the healthcare services Nobel and affordable. Ideally to Enhance Protect Doctors and Save the health by illegal encroachment of law and commerce in the field of medicine. Hence we expect everybody to cooperate and join with this ideal mission without causing hurdles, Obstacles or hampering positive activity.
Organizer reserve the right of Permission to maintain discipline, decorum and decency.